Sign in to follow this  

Team TboltUSA/PitsterPro SoCAl crew rides again

Here's how our weekend of racing went.

We headed out to the Podium Production Holiday Series Saturday. Myself, Gnarly Charlie, and Seth Hade. This was my first race on the Z50 with the new mods on it. This was also Seth's first race since his CRF50 vs. Dodge Ram accident over a year ago. GnarlyCharlie raced 107 Import 17 and under, Shade raced 107 Import 18+. They ran them in the same moto so that was cool to see them both out there dicing it up at the same time. I raced XR50 Stock 18+.

Seth ran a hard race the first moto and at the checkered flag got hit by another rider and had a really bad crash. But He got first place in his class. He actually crossed the finish line mid crash. He made it back for the second moto, going much slower due to his painfull injuries. Seth was the only one in our crew to come away from the day with a plaque...it says "Best Crash". Pretty funny, but we are thankful that he is ok. Charlie did well he finished fourth and third. I finished second (only two of us in the class LOL). So Charlie is third in points, Seth and myself are both in second place in our classes points after the day. Here's some pics.

me3.jpg

roundone023.jpg

38479292-M.jpg

38479154-M.jpg

roundone009.jpg

roundone020.jpg

Nice last photo--rub some ink in it for a free knobby tattoo. All in all it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

yeah it was fun.

Seth is a senior in HS and is milking it for all the hugs and kisses he can get for sure! lol

They have a 200lbs or 30+ vet class, but alot of guys are running 110's in it.

kx250frider651 what day?

scott

are they running a big bike class ?

at e town they had a 70-150 class with like ttr-125 ,xr100 and crf150

VINCE.

THEY HAVE A 16'' WHEEL CLASS AND IN THE VET 30+ AND/OR 200 LBS CLASS IT A FREE FOR ALL .