Sign in to follow this  

what year drze parts do i need for fcr

ok i order a 39 fcrmx carb(new)and when i called my suzuki dealer to order the intake man,clamps,carb bell they told me that there were diferent part #s for certain years.my drzsm is an 05 what year drze parts do i need?i'm thinking parts for an 05 would be the right ones but i'm not sure.do i need to wait for the carb or are they all the same dimentions?thanx again :banghead:

I am fairly sure that any year "E" parts will work . I just ordered all my parts from the TT OEM store and they were much cheaper than anywhere else I looked . I'll give you the Suzuki part #'s I ordered and hopefully if I am wrong somebody will correct this:

13670-29F00 (VELOCITY STACK- mounts to carb) $20.02

13111-29F00 (INTAKE - between carb/head) $8.62

13881-29F00 (OUTLET -air filter boot to carb) $32.85

09402-58208 (CLAMPS- for intake/ need 2 ) $2.16 / ea

09402-60208 (CLAMP - for outlet) $2.04

58301-29F01 (THROTTLE CABLES) $29.84

13685-29F00 (UNION- used to attach vacuum line to fuel petcock) price ?

I also needed to order pilot jet/ pilot air screw / mixture screw and a jet kit ..... but I would suggest asking Burned for the jetting requirements for your carb.

just noticed there is a person selling their entire "E" bike for parts in the classified section .....maybe he'll sell the entire intake assembly for a good price . Wish the ad was their two nights ago !!

I am fairly sure that any year "E" parts will work . I just ordered all my parts from the TT OEM store and they were much cheaper than anywhere else I looked . I'll give you the Suzuki part #'s I ordered and hopefully if I am wrong somebody will correct this:

13670-29F00 (VELOCITY STACK- mounts to carb) $20.02

13111-29F00 (INTAKE - between carb/head) $8.62

13881-29F00 (OUTLET -air filter boot to carb) $32.85

09402-58208 (CLAMPS- for intake/ need 2 ) $2.16 / ea

09402-60208 (CLAMP - for outlet) $2.04

58301-29F01 (THROTTLE CABLES) $29.84

13685-29F00 (UNION- used to attach vacuum line to fuel petcock) price ?

I also needed to order pilot jet/ pilot air screw / mixture screw and a jet kit ..... but I would suggest asking Burned for the jetting requirements for your carb.

my dealer told me that the different part#for years also ment different specs for those certain years as well?not sure if he is sure what he is talking about.i'll take these part#you gave me to the dealer tommorow and see if it will work.i would think all 39fcr's had the same size holes at each end so i can't see there being diferent size parts for different years.thanx again for the part#'s :banghead:

I believe the outlet side of the 39mm FCR is going to be the same size throughout but the intake side has the removable velocity stack which can be differant sizes that is why you want to purchase a velocity stack to fit the "E" air filter boot. Actually , I do not know for sure what size v -stack you have on the FCRMX so you "may" not need to replace. Hopefully , someone with the MX carb will offer some advice. The part #'s I gave you looked to be the same for all the years of the E model with the possible exception of the throttle cables which had 2-3 differant part #'s ( I ordered what was avail ) Unfortunately, I haven't received my parts yet to verify fit...hopefully ,this weekend.

mick

keep us updated on that fcrmx carb swap , i would like to know if it fits without major mods . i plan to do this swap soon but i read the fcrmx carb with the internal pump is larger than a standard fcr and it might not fit correctly .

mick

keep us updated on that fcrmx carb swap , i would like to know if it fits without major mods . i plan to do this swap soon but i read the fcrmx carb with the internal pump is larger than a standard fcr and it might not fit correctly .

ya ,i heard that the frame gets in the way but it stll can be done.