DRZ400-S seat height

I am thinking about getting the corbin seat for my 2006 DRZ, cause it sits up pretty high. From the pic below it looks like it won't match my bike? And did everyone pay $269 for this thing!!! Thanks for your help...

http://www.corbin.com/suzuki/sdrz400s3.jpg

They just recently this month changed the price from $249 to $269.

The Corbin and the Suzuki gel seats, both lower the height similar amounts.

I have both, and sometimes switch between them.

If you order a Corbin, get one of the textured materials (like carbon fiber pattern, maybe), not a plain smooth one, to help keep you from sliding on the seat so much.

I have had corbin seat for about 6 months. It is not only lower but much wider and flatter than stock. Initially it is very hard but softens up after a 1000 miles or so. For me, riding mostly street it is big improvement over stock and worth the cost.

• 3 weeks later...

The Suzuki gel seat sits just as low, or a smidge lower, even, than my Corbin seat, but has good grippy surface so you don't slide around on it, and is better than the Corbin if you go off-road, and is way better than the stock seat on your butt.

Since I just sold my 05 SM, and this is a seat thread, I'll offer my brand new, unused Suzuki gel seat (solid black, bought just 2 months ago) here to fellow TT'ers for only $100 including shipping. If you see these seats for sale in other places, you will find out that they do NOT come with the rubber bumper pads already on them -- Suzuki ships them without any of the 8 pads, and you are expected to buy them separately, or swap the pads from your stock seat, onto the gel seat before mounting. And, I found that some of these sellers LIE and say it comes "ready to bolt on" -- then it comes without pads, which costs another $15 with shipping.

Anway, this one HAS all the bumpers and brackets on it (because I bought them and put them on), and really IS ready to "bolt on" in 2 minutes.

PM oe email if interested. If no TT'er buys, I'll put it on ebay later.