Sign in to follow this  

New 2006 Extreme 124

Man I Just Sold My 05 Xtreme 124 And That Thing Was Literally (extreme) I Just Got My 06 Criii And Man That Thing Is Awesome. Xtreme Is Just Building And Building On These Things To Make Them Better The Thing Is Worth Every Last Penny. I Was Talking To Owner From Trapanis On Friday Night And He Was More Than Helpful With Setting Me Up With My New Bike. I Personally Rode A Bunch Of These Top Minis Out There And This Is The Best One Yet!!!!

they put a disk break on the rear aluminum rims aluminum skid plate and gas cap new top triple clamp u can adjust the bars by putting them more forward or closser to the tank the bikes are getting better and better

the only big change with the motor is that they made the top mount more heavey duty by driling it out and putting a bigger collar in there which intern has a bigger bolt which i thought was a good idea

some new parts on it are the new hydraulic rear disc brake, adjustable handle bar location, lighter side stand, lightweight aluminum rims, new aluminum skid plate, improved chain adjusters im finding new stuff on my bike every time i look at it plus the graphix lol kx250frider651 and as for the price i got a ride from trapanis for next year so...... but any one who walks in can pick one up for $1999.99 total plus tax of course

im g oing to sound really stupid, but ic an't find any website selling extremes.... can anyone help a brother out??

go to trapaniracing.com thats were i got mine he has them in stock and has a link on there to extremes web site no question is stupid if u dont no the answer :banghead:

by them direct from guy cooper himself call (405) 780-7746 Call after 10 am central and before 6 pm central. Tell him Jeremy Thomas sent you.