Sign in to follow this  

Any dual sport riders in the Fresno area?

Hi to all,

I've been riding twice since I bought the DRZ400E (street legal) and have had a great time.

Went over to the Shaver Lake area once (pretty area and nice forest service road ride) (and, no, I'm not from around here) and last weekend up to the lookout tower at Shut Eye Peak. Whew...what a great ride!

Meet a couple of guys on dual sports and hope to meet again for nice guys to ride with.

Also, met two couples (yep, the girls rode really, really well) that went to the top...very nice people and once we all got up the 4WD trail part, spent about 30 minutes with the ranger (okay, we needed the rest) and heard a few songs by the ranger on his fiddle! What a great guy! Thanks for the hospitality!!

Have been riding the DRZ from the house in NE Fresno and spending a long day in an uncomfortable saddle; yes, on DOT knobbies!!

Wondering if anyone in the area has any interest in trying to start a dual sport or offroad riding club, TSD rallies, etc??

Would be great to hear from others to ride with or thoughts on a club. Maybe we could put together some organized rides to some of the sites in our area...Dusy Ershim Trail??? HAHA. Hear it's a pretty good one!

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts and look forward to hearing from some new riding pals,

nwdualsport