Sign in to follow this  

Help! My FMF is too loud!

I have the Powerbomb header and I'm not sure what can I have (but it's not the Q). Does anyone know if I can stick some kind of baffle into my FMF pipe to quiet it down some? I just ride around the city and I'm pissing people off (and hurting my ears). Plus I dont want the cops hearing me before they see me go by on one wheel... :banghead:

And . . . . I am not seeing the problem here?????

CER :banghead:

I have the Powerbomb header and I'm not sure what can I have (but it's not the Q). Does anyone know if I can stick some kind of baffle into my FMF pipe to quiet it down some? I just ride around the city and I'm pissing people off (and hurting my ears). Plus I dont want the cops hearing me before they see me go by on one wheel... :banghead:

D/B killer, that's a "decibel killer" or baffle to you or me, they are available on E-bay.co.uk and I assume they will be on sale on .com as well.

They are also sold in custom bike shops for putting up the end of Harley Ferguson exhausts (they should make them a legal requirement for Harley's)

I use one in my Titanium Leo Vince exhaust on my DRZ, it does the job without robbing to much power.

Neil.

:banghead:🤣🤣

You can get a quite core insert dropping the DB's about 3 and repacking the muffler with like a multi layer packing should help, if you have a round cannister you need a ti/factory 4 insert if its oval you need a p-core 4 insert...