Sign in to follow this  

AV motoplex in Lancaster, CA

i just moved here and was wondering if the AV motoplex is worth trying out. I seen it from the road and it looks pretty sweet.

Yes, Yes, and Yes. The dirt is really good. The layout is pretty fun and te jumps are all safe. We have a groupp going next sunday first thing in the morning if you want to meet us out there.

Yes, Yes, and Yes. The dirt is really good. The layout is pretty fun and te jumps are all safe. We have a groupp going next sunday first thing in the morning if you want to meet us out there.

Tom , yurrrrrrrrrr staying late?? OR are you gone @ 9am?

I was watching some people riding the other day and they were clearing that big triple on the north end. I was wondering what gear they were hitting that in. :banghead:

I hit it in 3rd on my yz450 pretty easy once you time it! Just be on the brakes as soon as you land! As you make the left square up and hit the double as soon as you land roll it on!!! You have to let off pretty hard to land the double if you don't go for the triple! Funny thing i hit that and didn't clear the long small double outta the left where the deep sand is/was!

Tom , yurrrrrrrrrr staying late?? OR are you gone @ 9am?

Depends if my buddy shannon goes. If i go with ryan i will be leaving around 9am

Depends if my buddy shannon goes. If i go with ryan i will be leaving around 9am

:banghead::banghead:

The place looks cool, but it is in the middle of a windy area

whats track do you prefer the av motoplex or lacr?

LACR has 2 tracks to ride the prep hasn't been that great! AV has a fun layout @ the moment and the dirt is great!!

i'm new here too, but the one that looks the most fun is the one in Lancaster. Haven't seen the one in Palmdale yet, but I hear it's pretty cool :banghead:

Go to PRORIDE.COM and check out TRACKS they list most of so-cals tracks with pics,practics and race days,etc... :banghead: