Sign in to follow this  

Doubleheader @ Walnut This Weekend

Anyone planning on going to Walnut for the two days of MX racing this weekend?? Our group is going out on Friday night and camping for the weekend. I'm pulling a pop up camper and both bikes in the back of my truck. I'm planning on racing 250C on both days as well as pit bike open on Saturday evening.🤣 Anyhow, I just was wondering if anyone else is going to be out there. If so, look me up and we'll have a barley pop or two. :banghead::banghead:🤣

By the way.............................................. I really think I've got the hang of how to use this key finally🤣:crazy::crazy::crazy:🤣🤣🤣:busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::crazy::crazy:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

04 CRF450 #888

05 Sikk 125

I think someone hijacked HOGIE's account, this post was in lower case letters... :banghead: j/k, next year I'd like to hit a couple of these races with you guys, I hear the 125C class needs some more bottom dwellers....

Figure's, I gotta work🤣:banghead:

Tear it up for me Hogie, and be sure to throw some nice roost on the back straightaway. That part of the track is brutal when you're behind a 450 :banghead:🤣

I will be there # 61 IN THE 45 class.

Will be with a couple of friends ,maybe we can slug down a few orange

whips.

steve t.