Sign in to follow this  

Anyone here have a FLY 606 Helmet?

Because I have one and as far as I'm now concerned, it can suck my friggin :banghead: . I've had for about 3 months and today just as im about to hop on my bike and ride, I notice that the visor was way low. Why? because the little pos screw that holds the plastic piece that the adjustment screw slides on, decided that it wanted to strip itself out🤣🤣 . Since they day I got this helmet, I've only had to readjust the visor once! So it's not like im constantly making the visor move. But to try fixing the problem, I took the visor off and tried supergluing the screw back in, only to have the 2 plastic screws that hold the visor on, not fit back in the threads (tried alternating screws between holes)🤣

So now im stuck with a visorless helmet that doesn't want to accept its own hardware.

FLY Helmets, kiss my :banghead::busted:

Any suggestions on how I may be able to fix this?

Because I have one and as far as I'm now concerned, it can suck my friggin :banghead: . I've had for about 3 months and today just as im about to hop on my bike and ride, I notice that the visor was way low. Why? because the little pos screw that holds the plastic piece that the adjustment screw slides on, decided that it wanted to strip itself out🤣🤣 . Since they day I got this helmet, I've only had to readjust the visor once! So it's not like im constantly making the visor move. But to try fixing the problem, I took the visor off and tried supergluing the screw back in, only to have the 2 plastic screws that hold the visor on, not fit back in the threads (tried alternating screws between holes)🤣

So now im stuck with a visorless helmet that doesn't want to accept its own hardware.

FLY Helmets, kiss my :banghead::busted:

Any suggestions on how I may be able to fix this?

DUCT TAPE like we did in the old days :busted:

arent those helmets pretty low cost anyways? maybe just buy a new helmet...i needed a new helmet so today i bought this helmet, 06' answer comet comp,

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y286/kx250frider651/cbf889b9.jpg

it was only $135.. i couldnt believe how cheap they are going for..cheapest lightest nicest helmet ive seen for that price hehe...my troy lee se helmet is too small for me and my thor svr helmet is too big so i couldnt afford to buy a 3rd 400$ helmet...im selling my troy lee wardy (silver/camo) for cheap size large..it fits but just hurts to put on

wow thats a nice helmet and i saw one in a magazine somewhere i think it was an Oneal helmet that weighs 2.9lbs carbon fibre and kevlar for $179. may be my new helmet for my upcoming b-day.