Sign in to follow this  

Bad News For 2006 YZ250F

I went to my dealer yesterday and wanted to know when my bike's going to come in. I told him that I wanted to ride it, and not just have it sitting in my garage to look at since its going to get cold soon I would be able to ride. He understood and told me to call him back on thursday, and he would have an answer for me.

Turns out he had a meeting with a yamaha rep, I called him back and he said mostly likely at the END of October. He said that the bikes weren't even released from yamaha yet.

The news really sucks, but atleast I have a date of when i'm going to get my bike. I hope it will stay warm for a little while.

I Spoke With My Friend At My Local Dealer And He Said He Should Have One At The Latest By Monday. He Said He Has One In Transit And He Can Check To See Where It Is At On The Internet. Hopefully Neither Of Our Dealers Are Giving Us The Runaround.

I was told the same thing. Should have been here today, but did not arrive. They checked and said any day from now to next week. This is driving me to drink.. :banghead::banghead:

The end of October is only a few weeks away.

Feels forever for me! I've been waiting for month's. I was really close to getting a 2005 yz250f but I knew it was going to be worth the wait if I held it out for the 2006 model.

Feels forever for me! I've been waiting for month's. I was really close to getting a 2005 yz250f but I knew it was going to be worth the wait if I held it out for the 2006 model.

I hear ya...especially since you only have the TTR

I hear ya...especially since you only have the TTR

:banghead: ill agree with you on that one. the ttr isnt holding up too well..

By the time the first real weather hits, you'll hardly remember today.

All these sources :banghead:

My source read off some type of fax that said the bikes are in the warehouse and will clear customs on 10/7. He has two coming in the first allotment. And then he said it could take anywhere from 3 -14 days for arrival. Yikes. Who knows? I don't trust 'sources'

Anybody want to share their OTD price? unless you get one from the internet, I've not seen ANY break on price.

I just insisted on this price cash, and i got it..

Good deal. Are you guaranteed one of the first? I have the first LE bike that comes through the door but will be paying a premium for it. First bike I've every paid retail for in 15 years. Guess that makes me a begger.

I put a deposit on it and was told i was the second in line.

I put money down august first and I was told 2 weeks from that time. I am 3rd in line and they say there are getting 10 in. No one in AZ seems to know when they'll be getting them. I just better get one I havent rode in months.

This seems really sketchy. Nobody knows what's going on. Not even the dealers.

I bet you they all made an agreement to get all the yzf's and haul ass on them for 3 weeks and then prep it so that we can't tell from the outside. :banghead:

Called my salesperson today and was told with in 2wks.

I am 1st in line for the 50th Anniversary OTD $6260.00 :banghead:

My dealer really didn't want to take a deposit until the bikes were there but after my brother INSISTED so they took our money. $300 down and $5,499 otd. I get the 1st one in Oct. He gets the 2nd in Dec. The next ones aren't slated til Mar. but that could change. So I go down with $5,199 and I get the bike, I felt it was a fair price,

I don't know how that is possible when the dealer gets it for $5999. Why would he sell it for less than that? Something sounds fishy. Are you sure when you go pick it up, he's not going to add tax and lic? Careful! They will play tricks if your not on you toes.