Sign in to follow this  

DR 650 Exhausts

Which one does best on the DR 650?

Can't find a Yoshi?...... any chance of finding a Yoshi for the 650?

aww man

I think the Yoshi would be the best way to go. Too bad they don't have it anymore

The FMF-Q is a hell of a good pipe for the DR and fits perfectly. I couldn't believe how quickly if fitted up. They are a good price, they're light and they sound great. Good for a slight increase in power as well. Lot's of DR guys have one.

It's too bad there aren't more options out there. Maybe Jesse can make a setup in his 650 products development.

Yes The yosh is great, Ive had one since 1996. It makes great power and believe it or not it is quieter than the "Q" which for some reason on the DR650 is a bit on the loud side.

Yes The yosh is great, Ive had one since 1996. It makes great power and believe it or not it is quieter than the "Q" which for some reason on the DR650 is a bit on the loud side.

Yeah, it is and its my bike to which Rich is referring. By the way I repacked it and there is no difference. The stock packing was in really great shape too. :banghead: With my shoulder torn I've been riding the Valkyrie more. Now that big bastard with the Cobra drag pipes is loud. The Dr's Q-pipe seems like nothing to me now. I guess it's all relative.

Mike

Just put a FMF Q pipe on mine, dont have anything to compare it to besides the stock pipe but it made a big diference in power and sounds good also, not to loud but still thumps.