Sign in to follow this  

Extended Warranty?

I wouldnt. My friend bought an 04, and its been problem free. With the DRs reputation for reliability, you should be fine with the standard factory warranty. Of course, this is just my opinion......

I shouldn't have bought it when I got my bike but I’m dumb. This guy's basically told me to pack sand when I had a problem. Do I love my Dr? Yes! Will I buy another Suzuki? No! They’ve lost a life long customer due to lack of customer care! If you buy an extended warranty parts of the bike should be covered. i guess i lucked out though because i was going to buy my son a Jr50.

thanks for the Info

what happen with your warranty? Did Suzuki not live up to your expectations with the coverage?

all you have to do is read the posts and you will find that the dr650 has been around for years and with some basic mods you have an angry beast. I'm sure they got the bugs out of it by now. i've been beating on this bike and it doesn't miss a beat. i looked at the xr650l and am glad I didnt buy one .I dont have to worry about dry sump and all that smog pump control crap and so on. I'd love to put my bike up agnst an xr650

I just bought new 05 yellow and the dealer didn't even offer me any extended warranty. It comes with an unlimited mileage 12 month factory which is plenty for me. I will probably be putting on less than 2,000 miles per year, the majority of that on trails.