Vermont Rider...

Trails, with lots of trees and of course some good hillclimbs.

I hit the track with the kids once in awhile, women's class beginner but I hope to go Open Class Pro one of these days cause my son says I should. (I think he's just messin with me though cause I still don't get both wheels off the ground and I'm already 41 yo!!!) :banghead:

Thats great! Sounds like we would have fun bbbom! Love trails AND went to the track for the first time... My 34th birthday present to myself. Women's class did ok - 14 out of 15! Not too bad for first race! My husband has an enduro and does a lot of dual sports. When I ride with him we do the trails - hill climbs and rocky crap! What makes you stronger on the trail makes you better at the track!!!

Thats great! Yeah... we should keep in touch. I have no females to ride with and my husband goes out of state for a lot of his dual sports. I actually know Wayne Longe... he use to ski @ smuggs but now is @ Ja peak! You might know my hubby.. Dano and his buddy Rich (bud truck driver rides Hondas, has a honda dual sport) ANYWAY. Lets keep in touch! I refuse to believe there isn't one more ride left in the season! email me.... jessica@offsethouse.com