Sign in to follow this  

Unfortunate for parts. Any help?

Well the 2004 ttr-125 needs a new cable stater cable. Part number 5HP-26331-11-00. (THE CHOKE CABLE IF YOU WILL).

So I call every dealer in the state of utah an NO-ONE has them. They all say 1 week out to order it.

What a drag. You buy a bike and it breaks and you cant ride it for a week.

Well does anyone know where to maybe buy this online so I could just order it myself?

Not to mention the dealers want $40 to overnight it. BULL :banghead: .

The biggest dealer in UTAH said that dealers just dont carry many parts for TTRs but they carry all of them for YZ's. Any truth to this?

Well the 2004 ttr-125 needs a new cable stater cable. Part number 5HP-26331-11-00. (THE CHOKE CABLE IF YOU WILL).

So I call every dealer in the state of utah an NO-ONE has them. They all say 1 week out to order it.

What a drag. You buy a bike and it breaks and you cant ride it for a week.

Well does anyone know where to maybe buy this online so I could just order it myself?

Not to mention the dealers want $40 to overnight it. BULL :banghead: .

The biggest dealer in UTAH said that dealers just dont carry many parts for TTRs but they carry all of them for YZ's. Any truth to this?

Bro my dealer carries 95% of the parts for my ttr.. If I ever do actualy have to order something its there in 3 days or less.Apparently I have the best dealer in the U.S.

I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to help me out and get the part from a local dealer and ship it to me vis USPS?

I would pay via PAYPAL? I hate all the dealers in UTAH. They never seem to have parts for anything. Any help?