Sign in to follow this  

Layout of a friend..picture

A layout I did of a friend so he he send around to a few sponsors as a thank you for their support. :banghead:

JohnRodgerscopy.jpg

is john rogers from florida? cause I dont recognize him.... obviously hare scramble guy?

Another one I did of a local Pro JetSki Freestyler.

JohnHavellPoster.jpg

i think thats my toilet brush on his helmet

Up and coming like how? (just curious cause he seems to have a bunch of sponsors and I want to know where he stands and if the layout worked at all in case I want one)

Up and coming like how? (just curious cause he seems to have a bunch of sponsors and I want to know where he stands and if the layout worked at all in case I want one)

In HS's he pretty fast, but in MX is just is trying to get the hang of the jumps. He got all those sponsors by just applying to the different companies, and from his results from the Hare Scrambles. I put that picture together for him to send to the different companies as a thank you and to show everyone that he keeps his stuff nice and makes sure all to represent everyone that helps him out. You don't have to be a Pro to ask for help, you just have to ask.

i think thats my toilet brush on his helmet

That broom on his head was a hit out in California last week, the magazine guys out there loved it. He headed to Spain on Monday for a competion, I am sure they will love the "Broom Head" there too.

Ive only gotten help from shops, is there much of a difference between going straight to a company and trying to get a sponsor or just getting cost plus 20% from a shop? Will the company give you a better deal on their product then what the shop could give you is what I mean.

They look good. One suggestion.. instead of using plain text to list his sponsors on the bottom, use each company's logo. I'm sure they will appreciate that.

I don't know about the US but in the UK the companys get tax relief for sponsoring. Send a couple of pictures and a letter and some result sheets, it doesn't matter if you aren't even any good. If/when you do get a sponsor, send a letter of thanks, then invite them to watch you race and then get a nice photo done and send it in a frame to them. They love it. Ask the company for some stickers or see if they'll make some graphics up for you.

P.S. Ask for a small amount of money from lots of companys. We used to ask for as little as $150 from each in the UK.

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Paul.

That looks like a corner at Bartow? The one at the east end?