Sign in to follow this  

Need Cincinnati mechanic recommendations: Need help bad!

Struggling with fluctuating RPMs and the local dealer mechainc (Beechmont Motore Sport, in Beechmont near Cincinnati) are stumped. At this poiint not sure its a stumper but juts bad diagnosticians. For s history of the troubleshooting and problem, see this thread:

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295249

Three trips to dealer and they are clueless. I can tell they want to say "They cant fix it" but dont think they can bring themselves to say it.

Anyone in Cincy or surrounding area recommend a better dealer or mechanic? Any veteran race mechanic in the area want some side work?

Whatever you do, don't take it to Middletown Yamaha/Kawazuki/Honda. They fixed my bike (carb slide), but the parts people are CLUELESS! Freakin clueless! Apparently a leak jet doesn't exist!!

Whatever you do, don't take it to Middletown Yamaha/Kawazuki/Honda. They fixed my bike (carb slide), but the parts people are CLUELESS! Freakin clueless! Apparently a leak jet doesn't exist!!

Leak jets didnt exist on lots of carbs, showed up in 03 on the 450's. Not sure on the 250's