Sign in to follow this  

CRF50 Mods

I just bought my second CRF50. I had to sell my last one, but anyways. I had the Fast 50's seat foam and cover on my last one, but now you can get a complete seat from SDG or other companies. The foam from Fast 50 was very stiff, but my buddy bought BBR's and the foam was way soft. Does anyone have a clue how some of the others compare. I would rather have it a little stiff the just sinking into it, but the completes come out to be a bit cheaper. Also what pipe is out that really makes a diff. I had a FMF on my last one and it sounded like a lawn mower with a can on it. I want something that sounds more like my 250 or 450F. Also makes some good power with no major jetting changes at the time. Last question for now what is biggest motor kit I can put on the bike without needing to go with a manual clutch. I know going to big will burn that little auto clutch up quick.

Thanks for any info

well you understand the extremes in seatfoams, so just about any other setup will be good :banghead:

the fmf pipe is the WORST you can buy. but exausts are worthless without more motor. and it wont give you ANY gains if you keep stock jetting.

www.hondatrailbikes.com you could put the 108 in it and run there HD auto kit. maybe the 117. idk.

the complete sdg seat is like 79$ and its rock hard, ur ass will hurt for days after a hard ride..if anyone wants to trade tall seats with me im down for it haha...

like five0 said..the TB Hd auto clutch kit...i have it and i ride track every weekend and have had no problems whatsoever.. i like it

Anyone have or know anyone looking to sell a manual clutched motor with 107cc-124cc set-up on it? Preferably a honda based motor (JAP)?

PM me...

Thanks

JD