Sign in to follow this  

need exhaust!!!!! help

ok im looking for a good high flowing exhaust!! i kinda want the big gun or the ultima!!! does anyone have any of these just laying around?? or anyone one need some money and want to sale one?? please pm me if u do!! and feel free to show me somewhere there might be a cheap one.... i know where to get them im just wanting a used one maybe before i buy a new!!

how much louder do big bore exhaust make over a stock one?

thanks

welp, its kinda like this.... before I had my big bore exhaust, I could ride on the street without too much troubles.... now, I set car alarms off :banghead:

Porting your exhaust tract in your head changes the sound a good amount as well. Going from my GB5 70 head, to an E22 I picked up more volume. Putting a ported E22 on, it now has a pop, you can almost hear and feel the compression on this bike now. : )

The E22 head has larger ports than a Honda 70 head, but the cam is possibly a bit less aggressive, so it's a trade off. You can port a 70 head to match an E22, it just takes longer as there is more material to remove.

I know you guys are all talking of aftermarket exhausts which is fine cuz i have one on my bike too, but if anyone is in need an exhaust i am getting rid of my stock sdg/pitster style exhaust...sounds good and would flow better than a reg. stock exhaust obviously..hit me up if ur interested i would like to get like 50 bucks for it. And i will probably be selling my 10 inch wheel set w/ tires off of my sdg too.

i have a big gun mini evo exhaust, i got it from Vince (thecrkid) at tboltusa.com.

It's an excellent pipe :banghead:

ok my question about the e22 head could i put it on my pitster with maybe a more agressive cam and get more power out of it?!!? i hear the head on the pitster is what chokes it up some!! and back to the original question too please!!