Sign in to follow this  

parts for the motard and Edelbrock question

I've been ordering up the parts lately for my motad. I put the 16 tooth on the fr and what a difference. Much better at 70-75 mph. I put on some UFO handgaurds which look good as the bike is black. I also ordered an IMS 4 gallon and FMF's new Q2 muffler w/powerbomb header. The reason for going with FMF is because of the quiet technology. I'm hoping it will be quieter than the open pipes but still make some big power. Also, can anyone tell me if the edelbrock carb is as good as the 39mm kehin? I'm tossed about which carb to buy. This bike is going to have 50 or more hp but be reliable when I'm done. Thanks

the fcr i hear is better when jetted properly.the ede is is easier to tune.thats about all i know.if your going to ride mostly on the pavment i(this is my preference)would make it loud🤣 .why,better to hear you coming and see than to just see.alot of people don't see.asspecialy the old man who wears a hat🤣 .i run my sm with a full yosh rs3 ex with the sa removed and it nice to see people LOOK :banghead: when i approch an intersection.good luck on the carb and the 50 +hp i know it can be done :banghead: