Sign in to follow this  

Happy Honda Thread

This thread is only for people who are happy with choosing CRF250R-X.No complaining here. :banghead::banghead:

Rode ours last Saturday and Sunday...my smile is back.

Even with all the BS I've had with it, I still love her :banghead:

For me it is an awesome trail bike and great for my twice a year harescrambles.

1000 miles on 2 250xs, had to shim them both right after break-in (less than 100 miles) haven`t moved since. They don`t use a drop of oil, and the spokes have not move since i tighten them the first ride. Except having to replace one battery they have been trouble free, same for the 450 i ride. Might not be a whole lot of time yet, but i`m starting to dought all the bad rap these bikes get.

Lets keep this thread positive.Do not post past problems looking for some positive energy.

Happy with mine, does all I ask of it and a bit more and I have over a 100 hours on my soon to be replaced valves :banghead:

I have been very happy with my 2004 250x. It has about 450 miles now. Valves adjusted at first service and still seems to run great. Love the bike.

60 hours & 1500 miles since '05 R head and TR 270 kit, 20mm clamps...........ZERO problems. Totally happy, nothing I'd rather ride or I'd have one!

love my '04 X...

Race Harescrambles every season (spring-fall) have not had any problems at all. And I beat 99% of those 2 strokers. (have beat all in my class at one time or another.) I would not ask for anything more...well maybe a bit lighter but hey.....i have a ball on it. I would buy another with out thinking about it.

First ride after first re-shim yesterday. Ran great :banghead: Lots of hard miles over 1.5 years and finally needed valve adjustment. Been fun wrenching it myself ! I even ground down my shims on a sharpening stone because the local dealers didn't have the correct size shims. Piece of cake.

0 problems with my R. I've rode it hard for a year now. Valves have never been touched and still in spec. Gotta love it :banghead::banghead:

122 hrs now on my 04 X, including a year racing H&H wiv not one valve adjustment. All still sweet. Ride,ride ride.

Right now I would love to have a bigger bike than a ttr 125.Ya its funy for my playbike .. but i need some more power. Ill stick with yami tho :banghead: