Sign in to follow this  

Recommend for a good Husqvarna Dealer in the USA!

Recommend a good Husqvarna Dealer in the USA!

Hey Guys,

This question keeps coming up and I thought it would be a good source to share positive experience and recommendations on good Husqvarna Dealers. A friend of mine just asked me where he should buy his bike from and who’s the best at getting parts and info from

If possible place this list in your response and JUST answer these questions:

Dealer Name:

Dealer Website:

Dealer Address:

What you like about the Dealer:

How fast can they get you the parts you need:

Are they good with tech help:

Would you send a friend to them:

P.S Please be positive!

Thanks

HuskyRips

TASKYS METRIC CYCLE

2828 Baker Avenue Everett, Washington 98201

Phone: 425.252.2295

fax: 425.258.4514

email: INFO@TASKYSMETRICCYCLE.COM

http://www.taskysmetriccycle.com/

These guys are off-road riders that own a Husky shop, they are enthusiasts and understand the desire to be able to ride a great bike every weekend.

Parts availability has not been a problem for me, and tech help is readily available.

I would send a friend to them, I already have likely sold their first WR125 for 2006. I would even send an enemy to them, he might become a friend.

I second Taskys for all those reasons and more. Great guys and they do an outstanding Husky Demo day. Top notch outfit.

Bottones Jo-Bet Cycles

146 Chestnut St.

Bradford, PA

Phone: 814-368-9944

email: bottonesjbc@yahoo.com

www.bottonesjobetcycles.com

Fran Bottone and Harvey Smith(Sevice Manager) run a great shop. They ride and race in the woods and bleed Blue and Yellow even though they also sell Orange. They know the bikes and help you get the most out of them. Fran is a straight guy to deal with and knows what he needs to do to stay in business, which in the long run is good for him and the customer. Fran either has the parts or can get them quickly. If something is out of stock at Husky(it's gotten rare) he lets you know so you can check with other dealers. They are also the home of ACE Products suspension and do a great job with Husky suspension.

Norman

MOTOXOTICA in Vacaville, CA, Dan and Ann and have always come through and never let me down no matter if it was for my Husaberg or the Husky, Dan rides and races and both are very helpful and friendly.

Kraig

Summit Cycles in Lee's Summit Mo. They are awesome there. And you WILL NOT find anyone who can beat their prices.

Cycle Town South for those of you looking for a great dealer in Texas:

Curtis White

Cycle Town South

1620 S. I-35E

Lancaster, TX 75146

972-230-1870

web site in transition.....

He bleeds orange but his heart is Husky. He takes care of my KTM 950 and I was looking at getting a smaller KTM when the 2006 TE610 showed up. I took the 610 off his hands as soon as I saw it, partially because I trusted he would take care of the 610 like he does my 950.

By the way, he just received two more 2006 TE610's if any one in the area is interested.

He's not only a great dealer and a great mechanic, but he's a great riding buddy as well!

Mark

I'd second Bottone's in Bradford, PA. I just ordered my second TC 450 from them and there suspension service is awesome.

Never did buy a bike from Halls but they've always got the parts and have the know how to get the aftermarket stuff made up. Halls-cycles.com

Anyone ever been to Halls? It looks like a little old mom & pop lawnmower shop. Of course they also do the Harley Dealership at a different location. It looks like a Mercedes Benz dealership.

KEEP IT COMING!

Dealer Name:

Dealer Website:

Dealer Address:

HuskyRips

I have to concur with the folks that like MotoXotica as well. I have never got Husky parts from them (I have a great local dealer in Tasky's), but Dan and Ann have been great at getting TM and Husaberg parts for me in the past.

Hey Guys, Please answer the questions like this:

Dealer Name:

Dealer Website:

Dealer Address:

P.S I’m trying to build a directory of Quality Husqvarna Dealers! And Please be positive!

I've had nothing but good experiences with MotoXotica as well but I'm clueless as to where they are. I pick up the phone and parts show up in a week or less for the most-part.

IN no particular order:

1) MOTOEXOTICA

www.motoxotica.com

Vacaville, California (NorCal)

I just call Dan, discuss what i need, and 4 days later it arrives UPS. Faster and easier than dealing with any Honda dealer! So far parts have always been easy to get. I've probably bought $1500 worth of aftermarket and OEM parts from them in the last 6 months. I like them so much i am now ordering non-Husky stuff - even though they are far away.

2) Uptite Husqvarna

www.uptiteracing.com

Santa Ana, California (SoCal)

George is a treasure of info and know-how when it comes to Husky. I've bought aftermarket stuff and parts and if my bike ever needs to go to a shop for major engine stuff--i would take it to him. He's a great asset to our brand...

3) Halls Cycle-

as already mentioned--Halls has the stuff. I've probably bought $2500 worth of stuff from them in the last 6 months. Its great to be able to talk to someone who races the Husky. They are more woods oriented-while i am a desert racer-but its all good. Halls rawks.

4) R and D Husqvarna

www.husky.com.au

Australia

In the age of internet, UPS, and favorable exchange rates....going long is a good thing. When i couldnt find a rear hub in the USA--i just had one sent out from Australia...it was actually a little cheaper even with shipping...and it took 6 days to arrive--plus they threw in a free hat! R and D rocks and i highly recommend them to all stateside riders.

5) GP Cycles

www.gpmotorcycles.com

San Diego

These guys run the factory motard program in the USA. They know how to mod the motors, carry the performance parts, etc. Its not the place to get your bike ready for baja (or maybe it is!)--but they are quickly growing into a major Husky phenomenon. Their bikes are coming off back to back wins against the evil Ward Honda and the not-so-evil KTM's...plus the guys in the shop are really freindly on the phone with advice.

Conclusion:

With a long season of desert racing the Husky in the southwest and baja i've found the above can take care of every and anything needed--which frankly hasnt been all that much...but these resources will keep anyones Husky going strong.