Recommend for a good Husqvarna Dealer in the USA!

Has anyone had any experience with Hattiesburg Cycle in Hattiesburg MS?

I was checking the Husky web site and have my eyes on an sm610.

at 140 miles to thier shop by google maps it's the closest shop listed to my house in Pensacola, FL.

they will NO longer be selling husky, this came from them, and cagiva.

im going to gateway cycles to get my te610... 800 miles ONE way.

http://www.bmp.motox.org

Bill's Motorcycle in Salem, Oregon. Honest man who treats people right. He is also a true motorcyclist in that he is a very good rider/racer and knows the machines very well. He set up my 07 SM to adventure tour and it flat works. I knew Bill for 10 years before I bought a bike from him. What ever I rode in on he was fine with it.

• 3 weeks later...

Bill's Motorcycles in Salem, Or. I have purchased several motorcycles & cages in my life. Never before has it been fun, until now. I can't say enough about Bill's style of sales. It's like walking into a motorcycle information shop. I highly recommend this shop to anyone within driving distance.

• 1 month later...

I haven't bought a husqvarna from him...just had him rebuild my bike as well as some machine work on previous bikes.

But I enjoy dealing with Tuckers Motorcycle service shop here in Memphis TN, 901-743-6948.

He is a dealer and very knowledgeable machine shop. Doesn't keep a large inventory of bikes because Service is his main income...but Check him out if you are looking at a new bike or if you need machine work done. Honest and upfront.

My 2cents

JT