Sign in to follow this  

help me

i got a ttr 125 2001 i need help im about to bore it out 50 and i gutted my pipe what air filter and jets should i get and will a fmf pipe give me more power than my gutted pipe are there any more cheap stuff i can do to my bike

First, how about stop posting so many f****** threads.Second, half the stuff you just posted makes no sense :banghead:

uhh get a bbk??? why dont you ask more than one question in your first thread that you make???

i got a ttr 125 2001 i need help im about to bore it out 50 and i gutted my pipe what air filter and jets should i get and will a fmf pipe give me more power than my gutted pipe are there any more cheap stuff i can do to my bike

bore it out 50? 50cc?

Dude... In order for anybody to understand your questions, you have to break up your though into "sentences".... the things that start with a Capital letter and end with a period "." It helps the older, educated folks on the board.

Jeff

Dude... In order for anybody to understand your questions, you have to break up your though into "sentences".... the things that start with a Capital letter and end with a period "." It helps the older, educated folks on the board.

Jeff

Yep :banghead::banghead:

Joe, go read da stickies and search🤣