Moses Lake Dunes

MOSES HOLE DUNES.....GOING BIG did you say????

IM THERE!!!

You think you might have me in the trails BUT...going big in the dunes!! You've been your match!!! AHAHHAHA

This new 250 needs to be broke in right!

BRAPPPPPP

MOSES HOLE DUNES.....GOING BIG did you say????

IM THERE!!!

You think you might have me in the trails BUT...going big in the dunes!! You've been your match!!! AHAHHAHA

This new 250 needs to be broke in right!

BRAPPPPPP

Bring your shovel. We need to dress up, that step up babeeee!! Yeow...

You really comin E-dub?? Give a call 509-860-4155

Gonna try to be out there early.. I have to be back in town by 4 for work... Ugggg :banghead:

BTW, I KNOW I have you owned in the woods bud. ? And Im thinkin I just might surprise you at the dunes too.. We need to get ol' P-Sizzle to come out too, thats if Hillary will let him..... :banghead:

Did everyone see that??? He left his number.....for a good time!! call it!! hahah

I have plans on Sat. and theres a party at the Murphy household Saturday night!! BRAPPP Five O racin!!

I wasnt planning on bringing my 250 though.

Did everyone see that??? He left his number.....for a good time!! call it!! hahah

I have plans on Sat. and theres a party at the Murphy household Saturday night!! BRAPPP Five O racin!!

I wasnt planning on bringing my 250 though.

The number is for YOU to have a good time...

:banghead:

I understand you're afraid to come out, thats ok to be scared little guy. ? Id hate to humble you. If you did come out, you'd need to bring a fork too, make a meal of your words...

Have a good time @ Tubers :banghead: Tell them guys I said, race on..

That's a fun place. I would go up there frequently when I was going to college in Pullman, WA. The only problem is they are getting extremely crowded, like a lot of other dune areas, so be careful. It's great fun out there though, many great memories!

It's not crowded at all out there. It was getting a bit crowded but now with the alcohol ban there are very few people who actually go out there. Really a fun place to ride.

how big are the dunes in Moses Lake? I did not even know they even had them there. sounds like fun if it is worth the drive from

Portland

The dunes there make the bowl at Sand Lake look big, the Dunes further south make the "bowl" at Sand Lake look like a speed bump.