Sign in to follow this  

Any 50cc Motocrossers Out There...

Would Like To Know From Some Guys That Ride At Ama Motocross Races. What Class Would A 5yr Old With A Stock 50cc Crf50 With Only A Modified Exhaust And Uni Pod Type Air Filter With A Choke Plug, Ride In???????????????????????

yeah but they wont let him race with a cheater bike, lol that chokeplug is gunna give him advantage, im just kidding but it should be sweet

I was reading the AMA rules and read where to ride in a stock class you can't change anything to the air box or carb, but you could change things like going to better tires. The auto 4-6 class...is guess that would be a modified class??? I ride a 04WR450F in the arkansas hare scramble championship series, where all they care about is the age of the rider and what cc bike you ride...just would hate to pep up his bike and have to change everything before a race. thanks for any info.

what else could i do to it and keep it in a 50cc superstock class???? can you go up on the carb size any??? also i guess a racing pipe would be legal??? I don't know much on the motocross rules but plan on studying the rules a little more. I figured you guys are the experts, and any info will be greatly appreciated. thanks

you could put in some stiffer clutch springs, heavy duty valve springs, revbox maybe, and change the gearing. Then dump some of VP's Ultimate 4 in the tank. All that and you got a evil 50 :banghead: . Just look around on crf50racer.com and you should be able to find some nice grocery's!