Sign in to follow this  

Oct. 15th/16th

How does Oct. 15th and/or 16th sound for Rose City sound?

put me down for a maybe if you go Sunday, have to work all day Saturday-the price I pay for having weekdays off.

put me down for a maybe if you go Sunday, have to work all day Saturday-the price I pay for having weekdays off.

Sunday is good for me. :banghead:

I will be up north to close the camper for the season on Saturday morning. Then my daughter is headed to homecoming saturday night.

The wife will be home from a 10 day business trip on Saturday night, so I think I will be riding something other than the crf on Sunday. :banghead:

Looks like rain Friday and Saturday, hopefully it holds off for Sunday. Either way, dust will not be a factor. I'll buy a poncho! :banghead:, and I won't bring anyone along that melts in the rain.... :banghead:

Temps are supposed to be around 50-55 deg....

rain fri & sat, ride sunday, sounds like perfect conditions, wish I could make it. If you go back to the meadows, keep an eye out for Brads Side panel (it may be worth a couple beers).

as of now, looks like a go for me on Sunday.

:banghead: That's 3...

rain fri & sat, ride sunday, sounds like perfect conditions, wish I could make it. If you go back to the meadows, keep an eye out for Brads Side panel (it may be worth a couple beers).

Half of a twelve pack :banghead:

What loop should we ride? Now that I have a larger tank, and bike :banghead:, I kind of want to finish that d:censored:mn loop. 🤣 The ride up to Ma Deeters was cool... We've run quite a bit on the east side of 33 so I wouldn't mind going on the west side.... :banghead:

west side of 33 sounds good, If you want to chance riding a few miles of road, we could ride up into the Mio/Hunt Creek trails also.

Ok with me too. Where's Rose City? :banghead:

It's where all of the cool kids ride...

You'd better start driving! :banghead: