Sign in to follow this  

Steward ???

So I see that James Steward is not going to race the US Open because he is sick. Here is another big race and something happens to James. Is he going to be another Travis? All of this hype of how good he is but when it counts he succumbs to the pressure. I say he will just fade away and we might never see how good he could have been.

See the blurb from Racerhead below:

October 7, 2005

No Stewart in U.S. Open Practice

You may have already seen in this week's Racerhead that James "Bubba" Stewart missed the first practice session for this weekend's U.S. Open of Supercross in Las Vegas. Well, the second practice has come and gone, and Stewart didn't make that one either. Rumor has it that the Team Kawasaki rider is suffering from the flu, and at this point, it looks like he's scratched for the event. We still don't know for sure, though, so if you want to find out the full story, do what we'll be doing: listening to the live webcast over at USSX.com

Give me a break,,, cut the frick'n guy some slack.

What's he supposed to do,, go race while he's sick, kill himself or someone else?

Just another stewey bash post. :banghead::banghead:🤣

Give me a break,,, cut the frick'n guy some slack.

What's he supposed to do,, go race while he's sick, kill himself or someone else?

Just another stewey bash post. :banghead::banghead:🤣

That 250 he is riding must have been shipped to a medical quarantine facility by accident before it was delivered to bubba, cause every since he moved up to the 250 class he sure seems to get "sick" a lot.

Doesn't he already do that everytime he races? :banghead:

Sorry JohnnyO...someone had to say it. I for one hope he just mellos out and

brings some good competition. I certainly don't want him to be another TP.

THAT would SUCK. :banghead:

So I see that James Steward is not going to race the US Open because he is sick. Here is another big race and something happens to James. Is he going to be another Travis? All of this hype of how good he is but when it counts he succumbs to the pressure. I say he will just fade away and we might never see how good he could have been.

See the blurb from Racerhead below:

October 7, 2005

No Stewart in U.S. Open Practice

You may have already seen in this week's Racerhead that James "Bubba" Stewart missed the first practice session for this weekend's U.S. Open of Supercross in Las Vegas. Well, the second practice has come and gone, and Stewart didn't make that one either. Rumor has it that the Team Kawasaki rider is suffering from the flu, and at this point, it looks like he's scratched for the event. We still don't know for sure, though, so if you want to find out the full story, do what we'll be doing: listening to the live webcast over at USSX.com

What, go to ww.USSX.com and you can she pics of Bubba practicing on the Open track. :banghead:

I've never heard of James Steward - is he a friend of Johnny O'Hannah's?

I've never heard of James Steward - is he a friend of Johnny O'Hannah's?

Hahahaaaaa! Johnny O'Hannahs afro rules!

MXJunkys dad is a shop steward, perhaps he can get a factory Kawaski ride!