Sign in to follow this  

2006 Yz150f !!!

Page 30 of the November Dirt rider magazine shows a picture of the Japanese Dirt Sports magazine article with the caption "Scoooooooop!!!! YZ150F 06"

My kids will go nuts when they see this.

The photo looks like a photoshop job...a bad one at that.

A 250f engine in a yz 85 frame. The guys on the forum here could have done much better.

You have to have been looking at the wrong photo! That thing looks sweet! Aluminum frame my 11 year old is going freakin crazy!

it does look photoshoped...not in a yz85 frame but looks like a yz250f with a yz85 body, plastcs gas tank, wheels etc...but i did see pics of them riding one on a japanese wensite..didnt get good detailed pics though. i'll try to find it agian

wouldn't a 150 be a bit big for th 85cc class? thats more cubes that the next step up, the 125cc class. they should have 125cc four strokes against 85cc 2-strokes, just as they have 250cc four strokes against 125cc 2-strokes. and then the enxt step up is 250cc 2-strokes and all. just my opinion.

^ howabout only 85's in 8cc class?^

if they do make 150's i hope the 85's will be faster

I wonder what kind of HP it's puttin out. 18? 20? 17? I would buy one if I could. How long will it be before Honda responds to the 150F? The CRF 150 doesn't count. No alum., rear drum, 2 valve head,

wouldn't a 150 be a bit big for th 85cc class? thats more cubes that the next step up, the 125cc class. they should have 125cc four strokes against 85cc 2-strokes, just as they have 250cc four strokes against 125cc 2-strokes. and then the enxt step up is 250cc 2-strokes and all. just my opinion.

I heard they are waiting so long to put one of these bikes because they could not make a 150 that could compete with 85s and be reliable.

It is photoshopped! Look around the side of the tank you can see. You see a gray mass where the radiator was. You can also see the rad hoses going nowhere. Also the exhaust pipe is sketchy. Don't get your hopes up too high guys

Cozza is right. There's been a few discussion's about it, and we all decided it was fake. I can't beleive DirtRider put a picture of it in their magazine.

You guys are so jaded. I saw a picture of the YZ150F with BigFoot :banghead: getting the holeshot!!! I'm not kidding. As they say on the Simpsons "my peepers don't lie!"

I saw the pic in Dirt Rider today and came to ThumperTalk to see if the BS detector had gone off. Looks like it has. For the record, Dirt Rider does not claim that the pic is legitimate, they just show it and say they like the idea. I wish Yamaha would drop by and read a few of these posts and realize how much people want a 4-stroke mini race (liquid-cooled, aluminum frame, inverted fork) bike.