ARGH!! why cant i sell my bike

I have a 04 crf250 that ive been trying to sell for about 6 months now. Ive had it for sale locally for about 3200 then i put it on sale here for 2600 and i have gotten hardly any responses. I am asking too much? Is it that i live in iowa and nobody here has money? Looking at what other people are asking for the same bike i think i have my listed pretty cheap. I want to sell it so i can get a new quad.

are you sure you want a quad? have you rode a quad for a full days ride? if you have, more power to ya. if you have not, i highly recommend you do, and look out for them whoops! your selling it at the right price, there is probably nobody looking for that make of bike. don't go lower, you will just be giving it away.

here is the n.a.d.a price

http://www.nadaguides.com/Values/ValueReport.asp?UserID=2f26d386-d1b0-45ce-8296-49742b712bc4&DID=38632&Type=MC&GCode=MC&wPg=1107&wSec=3&Letter=H&Com=0104&Year=2004&Model=1200017033

I have a 04 crf250 that ive been trying to sell for about 6 months now. Ive had it for sale locally for about 3200 then i put it on sale here for 2600 and i have gotten hardly any responses. I am asking too much? Is it that i live in iowa and nobody here has money? Looking at what other people are asking for the same bike i think i have my listed pretty cheap. I want to sell it so i can get a new quad.

2,600 is about 1,000 - 1,100 to cheap. Dont kid yourself that bike will sell for 3,600 like the guys say sell it somewhere else. Also if you have had good luck with valves and oil use like myself, get that sales piych down pat. If you really want a quad and you hunt, skip the sport quad, thats for pu??ies. Get a 660 grizzly 4x4.

Why? Too hard for them? No place to put a cooler?

haha exactly, its pretty pitiful to ride a quad, but oh well u will be missing your bike in a little while, oh yeah since your friends quit riding bikes why dont you try being different for once, and show those slow boats whats up

karterron i sent you a pm. If you dont receive it please email me

y2todd@hotmail.com

I sent you another email and a copy of the email from a week ago. You need to check your email settings or something. Either your account is deleting them as spam or someone else is reading your email.

I am now looking at the 2005 RMZ250 that was advertised this week for $3,500 on TT, so you may have missed your chance. Depends on what I hear back from the guy on the title.