Sign in to follow this  

Any news or pics on 07 WR-250???

Has anyone heard about the 2007 WR-250F with the aluminum frame. I have an 04 and want to buy an 06...............but would like to wait if the 07 has the new frame...................thanks for your help.

John

🤣🤣🤣:busted:

You're kidding right?

People are still waiting for the '06 deliveries and you ask about the '07 :busted::busted::busted:

:busted::crazy::crazy:🤣🤣🤣

:banghead::banghead:

07 frames will be made of carbon fiber that is pink in color and the tires will be colored to match. no handle bar, it is drive by thought and requires a new helmet liner to operate.

Has anyone heard about the 2007 WR-250F with the aluminum frame. I have an 04 and want to buy an 06...............but would like to wait if the 07 has the new frame...................thanks for your help.

John

Not on the '07s, but I heard a rumor the '09's will be powered by propane.

your a d!ck, there has benn a rumour going around that the 07's have an aluminium frame and he just wants to know if there is any more news on it. :banghead:

:banghead:🤣🤣

Read the rest of the responses Fluffy! :busted::busted::busted::busted:🤣

07 frames will be made of carbon fiber that is pink in color and the tires will be colored to match. no handle bar, it is drive by thought and requires a new helmet liner to operate.

It alsohas reverse and autopilot and a built in computer with internet so you can browse TT while your bike is riding itself. O yea nad it can fly too