Sign in to follow this  

125 2 stroke or 250 4 stoke

ok im over the crf150 i ride to hard for this bike so there for i need a racing bike just want to know what do u think would be better 125 or 250 i am toward the 125 because i like 2 stoke just what to know what you's think??

well, i like the 250 4-stroke. more power. more torque. i think it does a lot better out in the desert as well, but thats just because i like 4's over 2's. its all opinion (cept for the more torque and a little more power) and so if you like 2 strokes, get that, they are good bikes too. whatever your into.

ok im over the crf150 i ride to hard for this bike so there for i need a racing bike just want to know what do u think would be better 125 or 250 i am toward the 125 because i like 2 stoke just what to know what you's think??

Good somone like me...... I went from a 150 to a 125 I loved it. Just take it slow at first though cause a 125 is loads more bike then a 150.

BTW YZ125's are good on all years like 99-2006 (unless your a vintage kook then i wouldn't know)

well, i like the 250 4-stroke. more power. more torque. i think it does a lot better out in the desert as well, but thats just because i like 4's over 2's. its all opinion (cept for the more torque and a little more power) and so if you like 2 strokes, get that, they are good bikes too. whatever your into.

Well havn't you heard the new rule? 2 strokes are going to be allowed to run 144 kits in em now to make things more fair.

Well havn't you heard the new rule? 2 strokes are going to be allowed to run 144 kits in em now to make things more fair.

good, maybe this will even things up and make it even more interesting.

get the 125

if you are going to be serious about racing get a 250f

it is more fun to ride the 125 because you have to use the clutch and yuo are always doing something. a 125 is harder to ride but it is much more fun to ride than a 250f

thats all opinion though. i happend to think ridin a 250f is funner than a 125. yes at certain times a 125 can be more fun because you are doin more clutch work and workin with r's but when i get in the hairy stuff i like to know that ive got the power there without havin to fiddle with the clutch and revving just right. this makes me happy because i dump it less and dont run out of steem as quick. that makes much more fun to ride when ur not fallin or havin trouble with power bands in the difficult parts of ridin.

blueballs125 yea im gonna get a cr 125 i took a ride of one to day love it

cr125's suck go for a yz or 125sx

by the way, the 450 is NOOOTHHINNGG LIKE the 250f. the 450 is actually a four stroke, but the 250f feels so much (and sounds so much) like a 2 stroke is scares me sometimes. however it still has the 4 stroke advantages ( low end power) as well as high end power. i love my 250 and u aughta ride one before gettin the cr 125. (just to let u know, honda has put much more power, research, energy and time into the 250f's, and ur gettin what ur payin for 2 times over)

man get a crf 250 better power and u can do alot of stuff and is faster than the 125 but if u get a 125 get a rm 125 its a great bike

You make me laugh :banghead:

Why? If you are faster on a 125 than a 250f you are some weird being. If you think I'm an idiot for saying that, then why are 100% of pro "lite" (still getting used to saying that) riders picking a 250f over a 125?