cant decide between Pitster and Xtreme

hey guys whats better overall...the 06 pitster pro 125 or the xtreme crIII???

ive been reading all the forums about these bikes and it seems those two are the best...im leaning more towards the pitster but which one is really better? and if there is one better than any of these...tell me

thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I've seen both bikes in action and they are both very competitive and very fast. The only thing I'm not sure about is that funny looking swing arm. It looks like if you were to land on the rear wheel it would tend to shoot out from under you than to suck it up. Xtremes have been around a couple of years and seem to hold up very well. What ever you get good luck.

i have a cr111 and it is awesome ive had no problems at all and u cant beat the price fr what ur getting i heard a guy whent through 3 motors on one of those sikk 124 bikes whithin a couple of weeks so that tells u right there :banghead:

i have a cr111 and it is awesome ive had no problems at all and u cant beat the price fr what ur getting i heard a guy whent through 3 motors whithin 2 weeks so that tells u right there

what are you talking about "three motors"? Of what?

going back to the original question ''what should i buy''

I'd say look very closely at several things , is dealer support just OK or 1st rate like Gary at pitster and Vince at t-bolt offer .

what quality are the original parts on both bikes , how well do others rate they're own bikes compaired to each other IE: I've owned an 05' pitster pro for several months and would rather ride it then any other pitbike i own ( execpt the 06' pitster i just got last week) .

my bike has been raced for months and nothing thats right nothing has gone wrong except loose spokes in the rear but i weigh 185 lbs too (my bikes are maintained each week and i only use quality oils/lubes ect) and crash damage (my fault) .

i dont know. i just got the impression that it is better from reading all these forums. and xtremes do cost more dont they? i dont know. well cause the crII costs $2199 so im guessing the crIII will cost more...

im sorry im really new to this stuff.

and i really wanna know what bike i should get between the pitster and xtreme.

wait which one is cheaper?