cant decide between Pitster and Xtreme

This topic has turned into a pissing match... Of coarse vince is going to back his product and if pit racer is a extreme dealer then he will back his bikes too... What we want is replies from riders who buy their bikes and are not bias in either way.. I own a honda and i have friends that have extremes and friends that have a pitster.. Have seen problems on both.. Also have seen the extremes get better through out the couple of years they have been around.. The pitsters are new this year.. So only time will tell how they fair.. Hopefully good.. Why dont you ride one and see if you like it.... :banghead:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys whats better overall...the 06 pitster pro 125 or the xtreme crIII???

ive been reading all the forums about these bikes and it seems those two are the best...im leaning more towards the pitster but which one is really better? and if there is one better than any of these...tell me

thanks

Let us know if we can help, More then happy to serve you and your after prurchase experiance also. Thank you and good luck.

www.pitsterpro.com

Why are you guys bashing each other when the pitster and the extreme have practically the same motors. the only difference I see is the swing arm on them.

Personally I would go with the Pitster because it is cheaper and not much difference between the too.

I've got an 05 CR11 and so far its been great. Shock blew out after (3) rides but I expected that. Put a Works Performance on for now. Added A 26mm carb also. I'm 6'2" and 195lbs., so I ride it within reason and it holds up fine so far. Alot of my research before buying was internet, magazine tests, and actually going to the tracks and seeing what people ride. I felt the Extreme was the best choice. (so far) :banghead:

if you get an xtreme get it from Guy Cooper himself. I've personally seen what he does when he sells a bike. He doesn't just take them out of the crate and set them on the floor, he gives them a proper first service before they go out the door. Email me at Racerx930@yahoo.com if you want one and I can hook you up with him. He seems to be somewhat cheaper than some of the other prices I've seen.

TECH UPDATE

REAR SUSPENSION SYSTEM

The newly released rear suspension system on the PITSTER PRO 125 bikes is an engineering innovation

this system has a compound leverage ratio and cantilevered shock angle that provides a rising rate rear suspension with out the need for linkages or progressive springs and valving

Once set up for a riders skill level and weight the new rear suspention will provide good traction and ground contact on small bumps as well as absorbing big landings with out bottoming

are u still able to change it though?

like just bolt on a regular one and go?

• 2 weeks later...

no i havent and its all because im not sure about the swingarm. i am planning on getting one and changing the swingarm cuz i really dont like how it looks. i know it is supposed to make it have more travel but im after looks too so ya.

what swingarm and shock is good?