Sign in to follow this  

Lebanon Poker Run

Anyone else here going to ride the first ever Rockhill Recreation poker run in Lebanon on the 16th? I helped work on the course last weekend and it looks like it should be a fun ride.

No website yet. Call Gary at Gran Prix Cycle for details, he also has fliers there. It's on Rockhill drive about 6 miles southwest of Lebanon.

The course will include everything from tight woods, open meadows, long hill climbs if you wish, great views of the valley, portions of the gran prix and MX tracks and everything in between.

i'm planning on taking the family if i don't have to work.a guy i ride with worked at the work party and said this has a lot of potential. :banghead:

doggerdan1,

This sounds cool. I went to OSU back in the late 80's and still love the willamette valley. Can you give me a phone number for Gary at Grand Prix Cycles? I'm up in Washington now but would love an excuse to get back down that way and I can't think of a better way than a poker run.

Thanks.

Shouldn't be too hard, it's set up for all levels of riders but will have some challenging options.

How long is the loop? Are ORV tag and Spark Arrestor required?

Not sure how long the loop will be, I would guess around 10 miles and we will do several loops. It's private property so I don't think ORV tag is required but spark arrester is required.

Everyone that can make it should try and do so. If it's a success then this might open up a new riding area free of some of the usuall government restrictions, and new riding areas are always a bonus.