Oct. 15th Pit Bike Race!! Who's going???

I'm going both days. I had a blast last year and this year should be even better being it is a National. :banghead:

Saturday October 15th Pit Bike Race!

Trapani's joins Meteor motorcycle club for their 3rd Annual Sahara Sand Grand Prix Hare Scramble. This is a two day AMA National event and Meteor MC has invited Trapani's to host one of our spectacular pit bike races on Saturday. Bring your Big Bike, Pit Bike, Vintage Bike or your Quad and spend a family weekend full of racing with overnight camping. Our pit bike rule are the same as at Raceway Park and will run a similar schedule. For other than pit bike racing log on to www.meteormc.com for more info. All pit bike racing info will be posted here on Trapani's site. Sign up for most of the racing starts on Saturday 7:00am with racing to start at 9:00am. Pit Bike Sign up will not start till 1:00pm and will most likely be at Trapani's motor home. I recommend that you are not later then 2:00pm in case we can get started sooner. No AMA or District card needed for pit bike racing. The tentative classes and schedule is as followed.

50cc Stock Plus 50cc Modified 70cc-150cc 4stroke

Youth 7-15 Youth 7-15 Youth 7-15

16+ Adult 16+ Adult 16+ Adult

(If daylight allows, we will run dash & Cash races following regular scheduled classes)

Gate Fee: ____________________$5.00 per day and Camping is $15.00

Pit Bike Sign up: _____________ 1:00 - 2:00pm and is $25.00 per class.

Pit Bike Practice: _____________will start about 2:30- 3:00 or soon as ATVs are finished.

Pit Bike Racing: ______________will start immediately following practice.

Location: Sahara Sand Plant, Eagleswood Township, New Jersey. Garden State Parkway to Manahawkin Exit #63 Route 72 East, Take Route 72 East to Route 9 South, Take 9 South about 2 miles and signs will be on your right.

Information could also be found at Trapani Racing

I was thinking of the weather myself.

As of 10/11/05 9:47am the weather looks like this:

Fri - 72 F. 30% chance of rain.

Sat - 69 F. 30% chance of rain.

Sun - 71 F. 30% chance of rain.

If the rain holds off starting friday it should be a nice weekend. If it happens to rain any of those days it could turn into a sloppy mess. I'm thinking if it rains and gets crappy I'm not going to have my son race. I don't want to ruin machinery. He's ridden NJORVP after a day of rain and 3 laps into it the bike wouldn't run due to the filter being clogged. We'll still go and watch.

Hey, Ya im going to be there. But i was wondering if any one no's if anyone will be selling any pit bike there, i wanna buy: i want an xtreme but i have never seen a pitster so i cant deside. I want to know witch is fast stock?What will have to do to be compeditive with the fast guys.Does anyone have prices on them. i dont wanna go there short? Or maybe used..And is there any flaws to either i should now about? Are parts availible for both?

THANKS M-X-S

I don't know about pitster but, Trapanis will be there. I'm not sure if they will have bikes with them but I think they will. If not, he's only about 20 minutes north of the race. The CRIII is real competitive stock. The only thing you probably need to do to either is personalize it.

Just got back from there and I must say it looked real nice. It wasn't really swamped out at all. The pee-wee atvs ran with no problem. Should be great for tomorrow!

They added two table tops after the finish check point. Place looks real nice.