Patrana's Double Backflip (Repost, without the arguing)

The image appears to be seemed together with a series of high speed still shots, thats why the square edges. They all overlap each other, looks like the real deal to me.

Its to perfect as far as the bikes rotation and size as he gets closer.

It looks real to me. It's hard to seam that many pics together at that speed. I've seen him do it into pits and everything as far as I can tell jibes well, IMHO. My Canon EOS20 takes SIX frames a second, there is 16 images. I think the D1 does NINE frames a second. My verdict is it's legit. :banghead:

It is fake.Look at the square clouds.And the top center picture and some of the others to the left have flat places on the rims and tires. :banghead:

It is not fake. The pic is a compilation of several pics taken in rapid sequence and stitched together using software. There is no way to get the exact same exposure for things like sky and clouds and match them exactly in the software. What you are seeing are artifacts from the pasting together of the pictures where they overlap one another. :banghead:

The picture is real. Don't believe? Go pick up the new ESPN news magazine at your local supermarket and check out pages 26-27: same picture. Still think that ESPN, the network that hasn't given a rat's a$$ about their motorcycle content, doctored the photo? Well, I've got a tin-foil hat I'll cut you an awsome deal on; plus, it doubles as an unobtanium exhaust heat deflector.

Check out the original post to see what it took to get this picture in the first place. Then come back and say it's fake. :banghead: