Sign in to follow this  

disc brakes on ttr125

do they make a rear disc brakes or what ever they call it for the ttr125l? if so should i do it or just keep the drum brakes?

i have a 250f disk on it it helps alot ask your machanic if he could put a 250f disk on it

i have a 250f disk on it it helps alot ask your machanic if he could put a 250f disk on it

how much work is it to put it on your self?

way way way too much it is a little expensive but it is well worth it

look at my garage i dont have pix but i have my setup on there

You can also do the yz 80/85 set up.

You can also do the yz 80/85 set up.

how hard is that? how much does it cost?

Just buy a yz 80/85 swingarm, wheel, and brake caliper.You can pick some good deals up on ebay. I think there might be a minor mod you have to do.

i think i have to call B.S. on everything evil bob says..

he owns a very trick ttr125 with a yz250f disk.. B.S... howd you mount that up, its been done with 85 disks, but even then you still need to do a lot of work

youve smoked 250fs on your ttr in drag races

you own a 250f, 250, and ttr

for some reason i just dont believe anything you say....sorry

he owns a very trick ttr125 with a yz250f disk.. B.S... howd you mount that up, its been done with 85 disks, but even then you still need to do a lot of work

i really dont give a shit wut you think

too be honest my dealer did it and i wasnt there to watch so im not really sure how they did it but i can look into it for you

i never said i smoked a 250f in a drag race i said i beat a 250f on a tight track and that was my bone stock 250f and a couple of the 250f's from the local track

u kno dude, i agree. I just looked at his garage and it says that he has over nine grand in the ttr 170 and no pix. obviously if he has nine grand to dump into a bike, he should have enough $$ to get a digital camera and take a pic of his bike. BS evilbob666 :banghead::banghead:

u kno dude, i agree. I just looked at his garage and it says that he has over nine grand in the ttr 170 and no pix. obviously if he has nine grand to dump into a bike, he should have enough $$ to get a digital camera and take a pic of his bike. BS evilbob666 :banghead::banghead:

i believe evilbob666. but to prove it GET SOME PIC'S!!!

i am currently in a legal battle with my insurance company

my camera got stolen out of my truck at the races and they said they wont cover it because i had not reason to keep it in my truck so when i get my money from them i will get a new camera

i have some old pics i can post when i get home but i prolly cant post them till tomarrow cause im at the hospital with my girlfriend at the moment

the pics are with some mods but not everyhing

not only do i want to see a pic of your ttr, but i want to see your yz250f and your yz250 with you standing in the pic

and girlfriend. I reckon that's a stretch too.

so photo of bike, disc and girlfriend and we'll think about believing you.

oh and yeah, you have to kiss her on the lips so we know it's not your sister, but then again how can we be sure.

and girlfriend. I reckon that's a stretch too.

so photo of bike, disc and girlfriend and we'll think about believing you.

oh and yeah, you have to kiss her on the lips so we know it's not your sister, but then again how can we be sure.

I've seena pic of his gf.. Dude she is hott :banghead: Lay off bob everyone :banghead:

I've seena pic of his gf.. Dude she is hott🤣 Lay off bob everyone :banghead:
lol i saw her too...shes got some nice knockers :banghead:

i dont get on peoples cases unless i know theyre lying about something.. i know a lot of people here have lied about stuff, its the internet, whos gonna know.. but my 12 year old brother could pick out that kid as being the lier

i dont get on peoples cases unless i know theyre lying about something.. i know a lot of people here have lied about stuff, its the internet, whos gonna know.. but my 12 year old brother could pick out that kid as being the lier

Evilbob is banned for 10 days.Its just the internet.. Who cares if everyone lies. I have a pw 50 with a 450f disk brake on it :banghead: