trailtech computer

hey i've still got my cast on but next wednesday its coming off :banghead: thank god but anyways i ordered in the trailtech endurance computer so thats supposed to come in tuesday ior wednesday so i no a lot of u have one i was wondering if there is anything i need to no ? or any advice on installing it

can't wait to go riding ? again :banghead:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey "hondaowns" wat is the stock mount like? where does it mount to and wat is it made of?????

It's a little plastic mount that attaches to your handlebars between the bar clamps. Comes with a rubber strip so it doesn't slide around. It's not that billet mount you see on the TrailTech website, you have to order it separate. It has two plastic arms that are adjustable so you can move it to any angle you want.

I'd post pics but I don't have the camera right now.

This is what My Trailtech looks like mounted with the plastic mount that comes in the kit. I'll go get a better photo in a while.

Cheers, :banghead:

#319 :banghead:

I'm confused. Where's your crossbar? I've been wanting to order one of these computers for a while now, but I can't figure out where I'd put it? I suppose I could simply cut the crossbar pad off all together. Is that what you did?

I'm confused. Where's your crossbar? I've been wanting to order one of these computers for a while now, but I can't figure out where I'd put it? I suppose I could simply cut the crossbar pad off all together. Is that what you did?

This was before when I had my stock bars on. I'll try and get a picture later on with the speedometer mounted to my ProTapers. There is a lot of room to adjust it so it can get by that fat crossbar pad.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/xXHondaOwnsXx/TrailTechSpedometer.jpg

This was before when I had my stock bars on. I'll try and get a picture later on with the speedometer mounted to my ProTapers. There is a lot of room to adjust it so it can get by that fat crossbar pad.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/xXHondaOwnsXx/TrailTechSpedometer.jpg

It looks like you have the same exact ProTapers as I do, so it would be especially helpful to see how and where you attached the speedometer to the bike. Also, from where did you order the plastic mount you mentioned? Did you need it specifically b/c of the fat ProTaper crossbar pad? Check out my set up. I don't see where I can fit it.

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg