Sign in to follow this  

Foresthill Sunday Oct. 9

Okay, so as to cover as many bases as possible, I'm adding this thread. We meet tomorrow morning at 8:30 at the store in Foresthill. Mike and Gretchen, I guess you have a idea for the day's ride. My son and I will be there. RJ, sorry you are sidelined this weekend, but we'll do it again next weekend. Anyone else wants to join in, meet up with us. My son and I will be in an '03 F150, dark gray, with a WR450 and a ttr125 or 230, not sure what he's riding yet. :banghead:

What, you trying to take my JOB??🤣

Have fun see you next week end. :banghead::banghead:

What, you trying to take my JOB??🤣

Have fun see you next week end.🤣🤣

No way, Sarge! :banghead: Just fillin' in! Will that be an ice pack or an iceberg you'll be cozying up to this weekend? :busted: Rest up and resume your post next week. :banghead::busted:

Y'all stop by the store tell Charlotte to put it on my tab, See Charlotte and I have a deal, I am Her Son and She is my Mom. Have fun on me this week. Next week Y'all pick up the tab. :banghead::banghead:

great I'm working that deal from now on. free jerky and a cold beer on RJ's tab, each and every FH ride day!

thanks

Mark,

You folks have fun today or what??

Sorry we coudn't make the ride, fer sure next time.. :banghead:

We spent the day up at Cow- silt a foot deep, rocks that'd knock yer eyeballs & fetish rings for a loop, rodents & snakes trying to beat me at my own game (Tirebiting), and all the normal stuff that goes along with summer riding in harsh conditions.

BUT- I did manage to hold the "BUS" WFO all day, scratch one new Pirelli..🤣

Did I mention poison oak & KILLER BEES? 🤣

Dan and Lee Ann,

Sorry we missed you two on this one. Broke my son in on trail 4 today. 🤣 He struggled but Mike, Gretchen, and the others were real helpful and patient. :busted::busted: We had a great day. :busted: We also did 1 and 7 and somehow found a snotty pine needle covered downhill that was quite interesting. :busted: We'll be doing the 3's and and who knows what next Sunday. I'll be there all weekend, the rest are coming up Sunday. If you don't have plans, come on up! :banghead::busted:

RJ, sorry you had to miss out on a good ride. 🤣 Hope you are back in the saddle next weekend. :banghead::banghead: Keep us informed as to your progress.