Sign in to follow this  

just wonderin

hey im gettin a yz250f this next coming weekend and am wondering if there good? do they have good top end? wuts the top speed?? and wut is the first thing i should upgrade on it

just because you asked "sper (sp.)" is with a "u" like spur. not trying to be an a$$, :banghead:

and i totally agree with you here. &%$#@! sums it up beautifully and would have sufficed as a standalone answer.

and i totally agree with you here. &%$#@! sums it up beautifully and would have sufficed as a standalone answer.

i will keep that in mind for next time.

a free 2005? wicked. BTW there sweet!!! everything about them :banghead:

umm yea some chick is givin me a free 05 yz250f with new bars, motor, pipe, plastics and everything i wus just wonderin dont be so gay.

How come I never had a chick give me a brand new bike for free

Ladies, spell check is your friend. The YZ250F rips right out of the box and there's plenty of untapped power to be had with mods, end of thread.

no wonder wrooster left...

Sorry to hijack the thread, but wrooster really left for that reason? I just now realized I haven't seen him around in a while.

Ladies, spell check is your friend. The YZ250F rips right out of the box and there's plenty of untapped power to be had with mods, end of thread.

READ THE FAQ :banghead:🤣:banghead:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but wrooster really left for that reason? I just now realized I haven't seen him around in a while.

I seriously doubt it. He probably switched bike brands.