Sign in to follow this  

selling a bike now ..

im guessing this is the slow season for selling a bike? i really need to get rid of my RM and i havent had any serious inquries :banghead: What should I do?

On ebay you wont get near as much as you want. My 05 KX250F has yet to sell and it has been over two monthes since I put it in cycle trader, also all over the internet. Horrible time to sell bikes.

On ebay you wont get near as much as you want. My 05 KX250F has yet to sell and it has been over two monthes since I put it in cycle trader, also all over the internet. Horrible time to sell bikes.

Figured :banghead: I just need to get atleast 2,000 for my bike and im good :banghead: how much are you looking to get on your kxf?

how much are you looking to get on your kxf?

One million dollars.

Best time to sell a bike is in the spring when the sun is shining, the air is getting warm and everyone is getting ther tax returns!

Will

depending where u live and the time of year will definatley effect how it sells, since its a 2-strokes it will be harder to sell...winter is the time to ride in so cal cuz its to discusting to ride in the summer so down here now bikes are selling,(east coast is a different story)... just try ur luck and list it everywhere u can, cycle trader, recycler, ebay, any type of classifieds for dirtbike, TT....dont expect to sell it for alot now that the 4-strokes are the hot thing...my 02' yz125 that was tatally trick and in superb condtion i got like $2300 for it :banghead:, i mean the suspention alone had more money in it than that....just clean it up the best u can and good luck

mxjunky needs one?

Well, MXJunky doesn't need a million bucks, but could probably find something to do with it.

Geo, are you talking aboot a Kawasaki? Is it green?

I am looking for $3995 obo for my KXF, haven't even got any interest.

Eek..

I saw an 04' RMZ250 for $2900 at the Kawasaki Race of Champions...

when i saw that i was like ut-oh.. :banghead:

keep the RM,

You can now run a 144cc kit. (legal in AMA as of this month).

Get a 144 kit, port it, pipe it, reed valve it, vortex ignition it...there won't be a 250f this side of the universe that can top you...

keep the RM,

You can now run a 144cc kit. (legal in AMA as of this month).

Get a 144 kit, port it, pipe it, reed valve it, vortex ignition it...there won't be a 250f this side of the universe that can top you...

im no where near the pro-level as far as racing goes..thats for sure

Theres a crip 02' YZ250 waitin for me with an 03' motor for $2500..i need to sell it fast! :banghead:

We're not expecting alot. Its yp to 911.99 with 4 days 20 hours left... 15 bids. Well hopefully we get what we put into it..

I am looking for $3995 obo for my KXF, haven't even got any interest.

God, if you were to put that bike up for sale here in the UK, for that price, it would have gone instantly! :banghead:

I proberly would of brought it!

Its crazy!! 🤣:banghead:

Jim, how would I advertise in U.K? You have classified info? Do you know how much it would cost to ship to U.K from the states? :banghead:

Have alook over here at bike prices!

And as for shipping, i was looking at bringing a thumper over a while ago, it would cost a few hundred dollars, but if your keen to get rid of it, it woul dbe worth the money. How eager are you to sell it?

Id seriously looking into selling it to one of us brits

:banghead:

If youd like anyhelp, just ask... :banghead:🤣

Have you had alook around?

Im sure a few other guys on here must have sold to the UK? :banghead: