I NEED A Real Bike maybe a WR250F

I dont know about "bomber" but if you do the freemods the bike will have a ton of power. I have found the 02 to have a slight midrange problem but i think that i am the only one. Once you hit the powerbnd you can blow a serious whelie in any gear. i have not raced anything that it couldnt beat in a drag. ex honda 400ex, yz125, blaster, some ktm 200 2smoke. If herd that this bike will do 80 easily w/freemods. Besides if your not riding a Yamy your not riding.

Man why go with the yamaha, when you can go Red. Gauldo was talking about never being beaten, let him come drag me and my 250x, out of the box the x is better, not to mention all the extras you can put on it for not a lot of money.

If you own an X, get otta here! And take all your valves with you!

The WR is a very reliable engine, and as said, it can be brought back relatively close to YZF specs for free!

Yeah go Red

Just look at all the valve posts in the CRF250 section, then come back and tell us how great your bike is. How to adjust valves, who has had valve problems, shimming your valves, its never ending. I told a friend of mine to read Thumper Talk before he bought his, well. he sold his bike 6 months after he bought it because of valve problems.

As far as which bike is faster, with the free mods the Wr was a little quicker. In the hondas defense, his bike was brand new when we raced with only a few hours on it. I felt the Honda steered a little better than my WR but then again I have an 01, the newer ones are supposed to be better.

This is my second WR, my first being a 98 WR400. These bikes are dead reliable, I had 100s of hours on my first WR, and have 100s of hours on my 250. I don't do much to it as far as maintenace, change the oil a few times,tighten spokes, thats it, just keeps running.

There was a time when Honda was number one, those days are over.

2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R version

2002 Ducati 998, Bayliss Edition

2003 Suzuki GSXR1000

2001 KTM 640 LC4

2001 Yamaha WR 250

2005 Suzuki DRZ400, supermotard

2003 Suzuki RM 100, daughters bike

2003 Kawasaki 650 Prairie

Man why go with the yamaha, when you can go Red. Gauldo was talking about never being beaten, let him come drag me and my 250x, out of the box the x is better, not to mention all the extras you can put on it for not a lot of money.

the red valve eater is probably a better bike. HAHA just kidding. Get a REAL BIKE a Yamaha