Sign in to follow this  

Is This Real???!!!!!

HaaaaaHahahaha...that's funny!! It kinda looks real, but I don't know if the Microphone would catch fire that fast or not.

Stupid Bitch.

No, it's a stunt. Why would the microphone blow up? Why would the cameraperson then follow the rider?

I will say it does look like a very dangerous stunt though. :banghead:🤣

After looking at it again why does the microphone catch fire and not her hair? Her hair should be more volatile than a foam windscreen! :banghead:

the microphone didnt explode, it was a pyro bag next to her......if its real...which it appears to be. the mic did not explode!!!! it caught fire however.

dude all that stuff is fake

All what stuff???

I saw it on real TV as well. It WAS a miscue by the stunt coordinator or cameraman (I can't remember) as earlier mentioned.

ive seen that before i got it off bearshare like 2-3 years ago i also remember it being on Real TV and i think it was real i think a foam mic would catch fire before hair

YES this if real for sure. The girls name is Anthea Turner and she was doing one of those local news items (come to the show tonight kinda thing) and as has been said they messed up, :banghead: not sure how exactly but obviously the pyro wasn't meant to go off while she was sitting there. 🤣:banghead:

It was really annoying how should would fling her legs around..

No, it's a stunt. Why would the microphone blow up? Why would the cameraperson then follow the rider?

I will say it does look like a very dangerous stunt though. :banghead:🤣

After looking at it again why does the microphone catch fire and not her hair? Her hair should be more volatile than a foam windscreen! :banghead:

Watch again, her hair is on fire.