Sign in to follow this  

Riding Tomorrow 10/9

I will be there on my crf riding with my girlfriend and her friends. I have only been there once and that was a year and a half ago. I guess we will have to see how it goes. I will be on an ugly crf with missmatched plastics red and

white. If you see me say hello. My name is Ben

I take it your invitation is an open one?

I may make it up there. Other plans seem to be falling apart. So I am kinda looking for someone to ride with. If I do make it I will probably be solo and in a brown and tan F250 with a YZ426 in the back.

Tristan

Nice to meet you Tristan, Pretty cool we past right in front of you at the Hywy 9 intersection. How'd you like the slip n slide pavers?

Lets ride again.

Eric

PM me your Address and I'll ship you that CFC part.

Erc, we are headed to Tahuya tomrrow. I suspect you will have lots of space over there! How is everythign going, long time, no ride. Did you do the smuggler this year?

MDT how was tahuya?

I think I am going to head over there tomorrow.

Nice to meet you Tristan, Pretty cool we past right in front of you at the Hywy 9 intersection. How'd you like the slip n slide pavers?

Lets ride again.

Eric

PM me your Address and I'll ship you that CFC part.

Yeah it was a good day! Thanks again for the open invite you put out. Glad we ran across each other on the road in or I might not have found you guys. It was almost as if it were meant to be. Pavers? Oh you mean the brown ice! Fun stuff.

Thanks for letting me try out the auto clutch. Were were those good deals on them you mentioned? I wonder if the wife would notice if I abused the credit card to get one...

Let me know when you are going next.

I would like to get a Taneum ride together, what do you think?

PM on the way!

Tristan

MDT how was tahuya?

I think I am going to head over there tomorrow.

AK Gurl, Tahuya was fantastic. All the large water holes (puddles after puddles) didnt exist. None. It was nice, traction was great. Lots of sandy areas, where traction is high and of course, the glacial till gravel. Very little mud overall. Tomorrow (Monday) should be just as nice. You wont be dissapointed. I'd say "do it" :banghead: