Sign in to follow this  

keyd

hey how do i bypass they key on my 150...oh yea and today i was riding up to the store on my bike and got pulled over by a sheriff

well i was goin down the road and he went pass me and pulled a u turn and chased me i started to run and ran a red light and he pulled me over and yelled at me then called parents...parents got mad then yelled at me too and now are about to sell my bike

Hilarious. I STARTED to run from a cop on a street legal off-road bike I rode to college years ago. He whipped around in front of me, tires skidding, car sliding, gravel flying. He gets out of the car and says "You didn't actually think you were going to get away from me, did you?"

"Of course not, officer! I didn't see you until just now! I swear!" :banghead:

Hilarious. I STARTED to run from a cop on a street legal off-road bike I rode to college years ago. He whipped around in front of me, tires skidding, car sliding, gravel flying. He gets out of the car and says "You didn't actually think you were going to get away from me, did you?"

"Of course not, officer! I didn't see you until just now! I swear!" :banghead:

:banghead:🤣

i just cut the two wire that connect to the key switch...Yeah, never run from the cops, exspecialy on a bike that has less then 15 horse power! I've been pulled over several times and i've never gotten in to trouble with them; not even a call to my parents. Just cooperate and it'll go smooth, and believe me i've gotten some bitchy cops before...

dude you dumbass. you are not supposed to be riding on the road in the first place. you are gunna get the sport ruined for all of us.

dude you dumbass. you are not supposed to be riding on the road in the first place. you are gunna get the sport ruined for all of us.

Screw you dude everyone rides on the road, its just a matter of getting caught and perfect timing.

when u have a girl freind as hot as mine you would ride on the road too if she said get here now...shoulda used the cr 500 but i knew id get in real truble on it

Screw you dude everyone rides on the road, its just a matter of getting caught and perfect timing.

Chill man, I know everyone rides on the road, I ride on roads very often, every time I go riding I ride on some road to get to some spot. Just don't be stupid. Don't pull wheelies, fly past cars, but go the speed limit and ride on the side of the road. Yes, I'll admit I'm not perfect and I have done all of those things before but luckily I haven't been caught.

haha man that hella funny man i have no clue on the key thing but i bet ur parents took em eh? ahaha man good luck next time take some ppls yards to excape