Sign in to follow this  

Bubba's got a tummy ache

I think he was still upset over the fact that the rims on his Lamborghini were dirty (see Novembers Transworld Mx).

My takes on stewart-

1) This has all just been a series of unfortunate events that has been making him look like a big p___y even though he really does want to race.

2) Or He is just a big p___y.

PS:

If they do make a movie on this guy I'm going to be very angry.

They should do it on DH or RC...

This kid doesn't deserve the pub he has been getting.

My takes on stewart-

1) This has all just been a series of unfortunate events that has been making him look like a big p___y even though he really does want to race.

You pretty much got your bases covered there. Can't miss! :banghead:

My takes on stewart-

I'll take the #2 Super-sized. Nobody but Stewart knew how bad his anxiety riddled stomach felt--they couldn't have told him whether he needed to sit it out so if the team told him to sit out then he must have really been whining like crazy.

God dammit. Thats it. That was the final straw. Now i've completely lost ALL respect for the guy. Bubba grow the f up. Carmichael was as sick as dog all week and was still out there tearing shit up.

JS will start feeling better when RC retires. Maybe James has the same condition that affected Stefan Everts when RC showed up at MXdN.

JS will start feeling better when RC retires. Maybe James has the same condition that affected Stefan Everts when RC showed up at MXdN.

Exactly. James is a *****.

And Correct me if im wrong, but Stefan Everts was still kicking ass at the MXDN. Or should i say, he was actually racing and not whining.

Yea, he was racing but IMO he chocked and his results show. We expected a show down, and RC just laid-ed an a** whippin. Everts is a great racer and is very intelligent, as evidence to that, I hear he is going to train with RC this offseason. If he learns anything, European MX will be all Everts this year!

Bubba won't be racing against RC in the US Open because his tummy hurts.Bubba's Tummy Ache

I think he ate to much humble pie this outdoors season, that must really give you the runs!!! :banghead:

now that's 🤣 twice i roll snake eyes in Vegas to watch bubbles stewart park it.🤣:busted::busted::busted: that little :busted:🤣 mama's boy. he is a scared little :banghead:

on the other hand go yamaha :banghead: for winning the 125 oh i mean supercross lites.

oh yeah go M. Byrn for preventing RC from hi-fiving the crowd on the last lap.

(is that how his name is spelled?)

I think this is all a plan to stretch & break his Kawi contract.

That makes as much sense as anything ive heard. Maybe........

He has missed MANY practice sessions over the past few months, as well as the well known race problems. I'm going out on a limb and saying he has a medical problem that has yet to be diagnosed. All the "he's scared of RC" stuff is fun to say....but doesn't make any practical sense. He's been dizzy and throwing up 10+ times over the past 3 months both at the track and away. If he really didn't want to race RC he could have easily made an excuse after week 1 that would end his season. But he kept showing up, throwing up, and leaving. All skepticism aside, something is medically wrong with the kid IMHO. :banghead: