Sign in to follow this  

Prairie City Helmet cam

You my friend, have an untapped talent.

Now...you just need more material.

Great job!

:banghead:

Thank you very much! I'd like to follow somebody around, taping them from the back. I think it would be cool looking, watching them go off jumps and stuff.

hahaha, oops! almost lost the camera there huh!? :banghead:

Yeah, the "overhead bushes" were more like tree limbs! No harm, kinda made a good way to end the clip!

it's a hoyt tech...go to hoyttech.com and check them out. Real rugged, can buy spare housings for the camera to protect it. My little "tree limb" incident didn't do any damage at all to the camera. Great setup!

Great video! I recognize those trails, I ride at Prarie City too sometimes.

Great video! I recognize those trails, I ride at Prarie City too sometimes.

For some reason the video doesn't do that hill justice...it looks much steeper to me in real life than it does on the video!! Still, no match for the mighty 250x, which i JUST jetted, airbox'd, boyesen quickshot/zipty'd yesterday! Thing screams even more than before, and I like it!!

Yeah, the "overhead bushes" were more like tree limbs! No harm, kinda made a good way to end the clip!

You gotta bring that helmet cam to Carnegie sometime. Them some fun hills there :applause:

Just a bunch of hill climbing...playing around with my new helmet cam!!

http://media.putfile.com/mycrf250x/640

i have been there before. i just moved to vacaville. what other areas do they have for riding out here. i moved from vegas, where you can ride from your backyard. here, it kinda sucks

Renner they have Carnegie in Livermore or hollister elkins middle creek metcalf in san Jose

Awesome! Were the rear shots mounted on your fender or backwards on helmet?

Those rear shots of air time from the guy behind you would be NICE.

I had mounted the cam to the rear fender, and I had the whole place to myself that day!! Maybe 1 or 2 other guys there, but other than that it was great! Just had to be careful not to wreck to hard...

I have a Sony DCHR1000 3ccd camera, with a hoyttech helmet cam. Good setup. Took it to baja last month and it worked great. Made a video of that too...search around on bajaboundmoto.com's website, under october rides, and you'll find it if you're interested.