Sign in to follow this  

My work bike, and play bike!

had to use large pixels...blowing it up for a co-worker.

Nice to see a fellow motor officer here. I'll throw mine up here tomorrow.

2005 Harley Electra Glide.

Long live the traffic officer!! Ya really gotta talk your dept into the Beamer...quiet, comfortable, fast...they never see ya until it's to late! But hey, if the ride's free...take it and run! The price is right and the gas is free...cant complain to much, even if it meant riding a Vespa! Ok, maybe not that far...

I was checking one of the CHP units out at a service shop the other, very neat machines. Obviously up in Northern Cal, nice area, nice bikes, nice.

Should we put TT stickers on our trucks so you guys know to be cool to us when driving through Nor Cal? Just kidding...

Just give the secret TT handshake...you know, take the right, closed fist, fingers down, thumb to the left. Rotate wrist down while yelling WAAAAHOOOO!!! as loud as you can. One of two things will happen...motor officer will die laughing and let you go, or take you to the nearest mental health facility on a 72 hr hold! Either way, you get out of the ticket and hey, don't all of us TTers need a mental health checkup anyways?! :banghead:

That's sick. Riding a Bike as a job, not bad.

That heli looks pretty sick too, do you get to trade days at all?

That's sick. Riding a Bike as a job, not bad.

That heli looks pretty sick too, do you get to trade days at all?

Actually, the helo is totally unrelated to my job. We were out for a training ride with a bunch of new motor officers, teaching them how to ride the twisty mountain roads. (Threshold braking in entry, hit the apex, exit high...) We just stopped at the CDF fire lookout to checkout the view.

Just give the secret TT handshake...you know, take the right, closed fist, fingers down, thumb to the left. Rotate wrist down while yelling WAAAAHOOOO!!! as loud as you can. One of two things will happen...motor officer will die laughing and let you go, or take you to the nearest mental health facility on a 72 hr hold! Either way, you get out of the ticket and hey, don't all of us TTers need a mental health checkup anyways?! :banghead:

:banghead: lmao🤣

Cool bike(s)

Work Bike

28221011197.jpg&s=x10

Other play bike :banghead:

28221052671.jpg&s=x10 .

I'll have to say there is nothing, NOTHING like being a motor officer.

Heres a pic of one of the 9 excerise we HAD to pass, no giveme's or nothing. You didn't do it, you failed. Without a doubt the toughest police training I have EVER been through. 25% failure rate.

28221105839.jpg&s=x10

And no, I didn't drop it :banghead: .

Actually, the helo is totally unrelated to my job. We were out for a training ride with a bunch of new motor officers, teaching them how to ride the twisty mountain roads. (Threshold braking in entry, hit the apex, exit high...) We just stopped at the CDF fire lookout to checkout the view.

That's cool. I rather be on a bike anyday. Awesome picture.

Work Bike

28221011197.jpg&s=x10

Other play bike :banghead:

28221052671.jpg&s=x10 .

I'll have to say there is nothing, NOTHING like being a motor officer.

That's a sick bike, actually both of them. The police bike looks cool from the side, I usually only see the front of them. :banghead:

Heres a pic of one of the 9 excerise we HAD to pass, no giveme's or nothing. You didn't do it, you failed. Without a doubt the toughest police training I have EVER been through. 25% failure rate.

28221105839.jpg&s=x10

And no, I didn't drop it :banghead: .

Are you scraping the sides in the turn at about 5MPH> Not sure what you are doing there.

Looks like its ready to drop but I guess with the momentem, you are keeping it going. Great Picture.