Sign in to follow this  

Mb 1!

Props to MB 1! I just rode for the first time on my re-valved and re-sprung MB 1 suspension, and I can honestly say it's the best I've had yet. I have their fork oil lock collars, works bladder cap, works preload ring, Ti spring, and revised shock bladder. With my rider support I spent about $899 total. MB 1 sent it back with their suggested clicker settings, so all I did was set the sag and go. Awesome stuff. I didn't touch a clicker all day, and I am a picky one too. The track was beat to hell, square edged bumps everywhere, hard packed, but it soaked everything. Over jumped a few big table tops, no problem. Thumbs up for MB 1. I can see what all the dirt rags are raving about! :banghead::banghead:

What level do you race at? I only ask because sometimes a high level suspension shop makes better setups for certain (read: faster) riders... sometimes.

A newer and top notch suspension firim at: http://www.mb1suspension.com/

Mike Battista has a history with Honda and Showa's, and as Tim said, does great work. I just wasn't sure if the suspension would benefit a Vet/Am's skill such as myself. Apparently, it does! :banghead:

I couldn't argee more. I didn't think there was a whole lot wrong with my stock set-up. but the MB1 equipment is awesome and the company is very easy to deal with.

ditto ... I actually landed the tokyo mods pepsi shootout bike in the Aug MXA mag with the MB1 suspension. It's good stuff ... feels plush everywhere and soaks up the big hits without bottoming.

I've had Race Tech (which I like) and MX-Tech (which was horrible) in my Yamahas.

I've had Race Tech on my CR ('02) and YZF('02), Too Tech on my YZF ('02), Enzo on my YZF ('03), Enzo on my CRF ('04) and now MB 1 with my CRF ('06), and I'm liking MB 1 way better than anything I've tried. :banghead: