Sign in to follow this  

Ordering Bikes from Thumpertalk

Wow, the experience with oem thumpertalk was awesome. The bike (2006 kx250f) was delivered in the crate in perfect condition. Harry from thumpertalk was very nice, honest, and trust worthy. The bike came by the date that was promised. It couldn't have been a smoother transaction. Not to mention $5499 otd is a deal!

On another note, the bike HAULS. That's speaking from someone who is coming off an 04' kx250. Very fast, turns great, and the suspension was awesome all around. No regrets, no problems, great bike. Ill get some pictures up later tonight.

In the crate from Japan. It already had oil, and coolant in it for break in. All you need to do is put on the front wheel, front fender, and handel bars. Then your good to go. I also greased the front and rear wheels though. I am pretty sure financing is available but I paid in full.

do they charge the applicable tax for your state included in the otd price or do you have to pay at your dmv?

How does that work? Is it something anybody can do or do you have to be a dealer or something? I don't know why everybody wouldn't want to do that instead of getting it from a bike shop. That's awesom. I met look into getting an '06 YZ450 sooner than I thought :banghead: